Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Glee: The 3D Concert Movie

As Max Beerbohm says, "Only mediocrity can be trusted to be always at its best." But this time it’s in 3-D?  This applies to all reality TV where mediocre people like you and me (but you and me are cool with that) strive for their 15 minutes and, should they achieve it, try to ride it for life.  Talk about a generation suffering from arrested development.  I’m both disgusted and jealous.
 
The Glee generation will grow up to be way more embarrassed than the people who wore acid washed jeans in the 80s. Apologies to those living in Gatineau, Quebec and still wearing acid washed jeans.

I haven't watched the TV show. I didn't read the synopsis. I didn't watch the trailer.

If anyone who reads this blog has seen this movie, please send me your comments and I'll post them.

As of this moment, the word glee, is no longer part of my vocabulary.



No comments:

Post a Comment