Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Monday 8 August 2011

Friends with Benefits

After reading the synopsis, the only thing I can say is, "duh!!!"

So, adding sex to a friendship complicates it?  Gee, ya think???

I'll bet everyone out there has a "sleeping with your friend" story that is  better and more interesting than this one.  Difference is that none of us real people are as hot as Kunis, except my wife.  I'd rather she sleep with me and call out Timberlake's name, than sleep with him and call out my name. 

I've already commented on Timberlake in a previous review. Why is this modern version of Vanilla Ice in so many movies? 

My wife will watch this while I listen to Elvis Costello on my ipod and give her a foot massage (with my back to the tv).

No comments:

Post a Comment