Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Sunday 7 August 2011

Bad Teacher

Bad Ronald, Bad Lieutenant, Bad Boys, Bad Santa, Bad Teacher.

I'm not sure if I like Cameron Diaz. I know I don't like Justin Timberlake. My wife says he has talent, but she's shallow, she likes me.  Both Jason Segal and Harvey Keitel have shown their penis on screen. Segal has a goofy charm. Keitel has a mystique... Keitel is not in this movie.

It looks like a really stupid episode of Three's Company (John Ritter, God rest...), not that there were smart episodes.

I think Don Knotts is dead. If he isn't he must be about 175.

I don't really care for Bad Teacher. She should be fired.

I won't be seeing this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment