Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Monday 3 October 2011

VIEWED: The Killer Elite

My recommendation for this one was...

"With all the love in this review, I have no choice but to see this movie."

The funny thing about love is when it's going well, expectations are hightened. What happens when expectations are high? They often disappoint. That's why love is supposed to be forgiving.

Owen was the expected badass, even more so. Statham showed a human side to his badassary and it looked like it was as hard for him to be sensitive as it was for me to watch him be sensitive. DeNiro could play a lamp post and still be worthy of an Oscar nomination. His screen presence is amazing.
  
Yeah, love is forgiving....

I liked this movie, but I didn't love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment