Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Friday 14 October 2011

New Monthly Feature: No Parking Zone

Starting this month I am adding a monthly "No Parking Zone."  In the zone will be movie trailers or synopsis that:

A) caused me to make that teenage girl sound, "meh"
B) the synopsis didn't warrant a trailer viewing
C) content I had no interest in
D) trailers viewed that evoked nothing
E) trailers that were so forgettable that by the time I was ready to review them, I couldn't even remember the title of the film
F) All of the above
G) None of the above

Think of the No Parking Zone as a public service....

So, in no particular order, I give you October's No Parking Zone:

Footloose (Waste of time remake) 
Force (Bollywood badass bore)
I Don't Know How She Does It (And a don't give a rats...)
Harry Potter and the.... whatever part 92 (Enough already)
Higher Ground (Not for me)
The Lion King 3D (Classic, but just another Disney cash grab)
The Smurfs (Yeah, I reviewed it, but I was stupid)
Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles (Where's Waldo? Who cares?)
Restless (Sorry, Gus)
Transformers 5 or 6 (Wherever the hell they're at)
What's Your Number? (My number is: Piss off)

Please send your comments to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com or click on 0 comments below each post to comment on a specific posting, publically.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment