Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Sunday 12 May 2013

Rare Editorial - VIEWED: Shark Night 3D

People often ask me if I have any interest in advertising on my blog. I usually tell them that this blog is a special place for me.  I love movies and enjoy movie trailers.  If I were to advertise it would make this blog more like a job. I don't ever want to feel obligated to provide content in order to drive traffic.  As long as I have the drive and desire to add content, I will. 

This is where it ends.  Sorry, mom.

Occasionally I do a Google search for "Beerbohmtastic" to see what comes up.  I discovered that some site has valued this blog at $264 US. No, mom, I'm not selling it and buying you a new VCR. I don't even think they make VCR's anymore. How many times can you watch Ben Hur?

That said, my blog has a 100% safety rating. I am glad that it is a safe place.  It would suck if you the reader were in danger while visiting.  This is supposed to be fun.  It isn't supposed to hurt your computer or insult your intelligence... at least I hope not on both counts.

There is a world filled with people who love film and whether viewer, film maker/actor/crew etc., critic, lover or hater, we all share a passion for the art. 

As I also do once in a while, I look at my blog stats.  I was surprised to see that my posting titled, "VIEWED: Shark Night 3D" has 185 more all-time page views than the next most popular post.  185!!!???

Why do people seek out this particular post?

Is the post funny?  Is it insulting? Is it way off base? Am I missing something?

I hated the trailer and found the movie to miss the mark on every level, including social commentary and anything remotely tongue-in-cheek.  Thus, the trailer seemed insignificant and the movie wasn't clever like it tried so hard to be.

Yes, I am very much aware that I'm not as clever as I try so hard to be, either... point taken.

I'm curious.  I'd really appreciate your comments on my "VIEWED: Shark Night 3D" post. Either leave them below, tweet me @beerbohmtastic or email me at beerbohmtastic@gmail.com

Here it is for reference: http://beerbohmtastic.blogspot.ca/2012/10/viewed-shark-night-3d.html

I will post all comments, good, bad insulting or otherwise.

Thanks for reading and commenting and sending me really cool stuff!

Mike




No comments:

Post a Comment