Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Friday 9 March 2012

VIEWED: Safe House

My recommendation for this one was...

"I doubt Safe House will wow me, but it may keep me entertained as I chow down on popcorn and other overpriced cinema treats, while I stare down at my lack of abs. And, if Ryan Reynolds can avoid being Ryan Reynolds and show more acting ability than skin, Safe House may even surprise me..."

Well, while I wasn't surprised by the film, Denzil is always good, the action was okay and the story was typical conspiracy cliché, I was surprised by Ryan Reynolds.  As annoying as he usually is, he was very good in this role and, I hate to admit it, but he actually showed more acting ability than skin.  I will now stop slamming you, Ryan.  Nice job, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment