Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

VIEWED: Goon

My recommendation for this one was:

"While the movie may not do the sport of Hockey justice, I might see this because I like Hockey and it looks like a harmless laugh."

Yes, the film was a harmless laugh.  If you like hockey or sports movies, and this is no different than any other underdog sports story, then this is 1 hr. and 20 minutes that are not completely wasted.  Sean William Scott played the lead character perfectly, so much so that he didn't really need to do much.  A nice change from his usual smart-ass roles. The rest of the cast were good, too, and Liev's "Canadian" accent was hilarious, eh?"

There were some laugh-out-loud moments and it was entertaining enough.  Combined with all the red licorice I ate watching, I found Goon to be light and mildly satisfying.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment