Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Sunday 19 February 2012

VIEWED: Underworld Awakening

I'd seen the trailer for this one, unintentionally several times. It was placed as an add on, of sorts, after many other trailers that I intentionally viewed.  The policy at Beerbohmtastic is to review by choice or request.

So, while I didn't review the trailer, I watched the film.  A first at Beerbohmtastic.

That said, I like Kate Beckinsale and enjoyed the only Underworld film I'd seen.  Underworld Awakening, however, was a waste of 75 minutes.

To quote the wife, in her review of Colombiana, how was Underworld Awakening?

"It was shit."

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. The sister had the exact same feelings.

    ReplyDelete