Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

The Inaugural Beerbohm Awards, In recognition of movie trailers...

In the spirit of this blog, I introduce you to The Beerbohm Awards:  in recognition of movie trailers.  Please note that the Beerbohms are awarded only to movie trailers that I've seen since starting this blog in August 2011 and are not an award for the actual movie.  The Oscars are for that...
The categories for the Inaugural Beerbohm Awards are:

Best Trailer

Worst Trailer

Best Music in a Trailer

Best One-Liner in a Trailer

Worst Spoiler Trailer

Most Misleading Trailer


The Nominees will be released on Sunday, February 18th.  Nominations from readers are welcome.  Either comment on the blog or email your nominations to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.

Stay tuned...

6 comments:

  1. You are so cool. You are so cool.

    What are you doing later ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, you can't use my profile to comment on the blog. It looks too weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know what you're talking about.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I get home I'm changing my password.
    What's for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the comments above. I'll be waiting with baited breath to see the nominees. I'd recommend some, but the last trailer I saw since the 90s was parked on my neighbour's driveway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Neighbour!
    Pirandello, thanks for the comment and thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete