Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Monday 12 September 2011

VIEWED: Troll Hunter

My recommendation for this one was:

"I don't think I'll pay to see this one.  Hey Mr. Anonymous, send me the link."

I do agree that for a "found footage" film this was pretty entertaining. The trolls looked kind of dumb, but the "history" of the trolls as told by troll hunter Hans, was interesting. 

I guess, and I don't know much about the film industry, especially in Norway, but everything seemed realistic but the trolls. Was that the point?

Mr. Anonymous, perhaps you could explain the point of Troll Hunter?  Maybe my insight caught the same flight as my sophomoric side... would expain a lot.

Thanks for the link, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment