Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Saturday 10 September 2011

VIEWED: Horrible Bosses

My recommendation for this one was:

"I like Dolly Parton, she seems nice. I love Hitchcock. I've had horrible bosses....I'm seeing this one."

Saw this at the Rainbow last night with the wife.  The highlight of the evening was sushi.  It's not that this movie was horrible, as it had some funny moments.  It even mentions the Hitchcock reference. It's just that the story wasn't that interesting.  Bateman was good.  Aniston was filthy... in a good way.  Charlie Day played the role like mini-Bobcat Goldthwaite.  Colin Farrell was perfectly slimy.  Spacey was Spacey.  There were no weak links in the cast. 

In the end, unfortunately, the whole was far less than the sum of its parts.

2 comments:

  1. I am both shocked and sadened by the passing of your sophomoric side. It will be missed.

    And yeah, its the same Mr. Anonymous who recommended the Troll Hunter. You know who I am, dummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't notice the passing of my sophomoric side...damn! Can you send me the link to getting it back? Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete