Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Thursday 1 December 2011

November Trailer Park

The Trailer Park is a monthly feature reserved for trailers or synopsis that:

A) caused me to make that teenage girl sound, "meh"
B) the synopsis didn't warrant a trailer viewing
C) content I had no interest in
D) trailers viewed that evoked nothing
E) trailers that were so forgettable that by the time I was ready to review them, I couldn't even remember the title of the film
F) All of the above
G) None of the above
  
Think of the Trailer Park as a public service....

So, in no particular order, I give you this months installment of Trailer Park:

Dirty Movie (Another stupid movie from National Lampoon)
In Time (Justin Timberlake playing Justin Timberlake, makes it to the Trailer Park again)
Like Crazy (Like hell I'll see this one - sorry Anton but Fright Night turned me off you)
Paranormal Activity 3 (didn't see 1 and 2 and likely will not)
The Twilight Saga (I think this one is called breaking wind, part 1)

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment