Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Saturday 13 October 2012

VIEWED: Hotel Transylvania

My trailer review of Hotel Transylvania recommended...

"The wife had been bugging me for a week to go and see the film and I kept refusing. She finally convinced me to watch the trailer. I'm glad I did. Any film that pays homage - even comically - to something I love(d) is a film I want to see. And, the wife is happy. Everybody wins, unless it's crap. Stay tuned."

Hotel Transylvania was crap.  Great cast was wasted.  Sandler's Dracula voice was, arguably, the worst Dracula voice in the history of Dracula impersonators.

You know how some movies made for kids have elements that adults can appreciate?  This isn't one of them.

The wife said it was a boring movie with a weak story.  She's so diplomatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment