Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Tuesday 3 July 2012

VIEWED: Moneyball

My recommendation for this one was...

"There's something about baseball, at least there used to be, that is part of the American cultural landscape. It used to embody the essence of the working man. I don't think it does any more. But there used to be something very special about it. 

I'll see Moneyball and I'm sure I will like or love it."

I finally got to see Moneyball on a plane flying from Whitehorse, Yukon to Vancouver, British Colombia.

Oh man, I am so glad I finally saw it!

I loved it.  Pitt was awesome.  Jonah Hill was awesome... shit, everyone was awesome.  Great story told very well, with a bittersweet flavour.  Baseball is STILL a special game. Moneyball shows its evolution.

This is one of those great sports movies that is destined to be a classic.



No comments:

Post a Comment