Welcome

Please email any comments or review requests to beerbohmtastic@gmail.com.
Follow Beerbohmtastic on Twitter @beerbohmtastic.

Saturday 26 May 2012

VIEWED: Catch .44

My recommendation for this one was...

"I'd like to see Catch .44 when it comes out on video, but since there is no video store near me I guess I won't be able to see it..."

Well, we rented this one from the video store that we discovered in our neighbourhood; the one that was always there but we never noticed until the Blockbuster closed down.

Catch .44 is a multiple double-cross caper film that tried so hard to be cool and slick in a Tarantino, Guy Ritchie sort of way.  It failed on every level.  The storyline was so weak it was almost invisible. The cast, despite their individual past successes, were terrible.  I've never seen Bruce Willis so lame and I can't believe how dull the usually brilliant Forest Whitaker was.

The wife told me to say something nicer than, the film was a complete waste of time.  I can't think of anything nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment